Thoughts for August 9, 2017
- Floaters suck…I wish they’d go away. And I need a massage.
- Is the new fridge working properly??? I have no idea. The temperature gauge reads perfect one minute and on the verge of spoiling the next. GE help please.
- Currently reading – Ice Like Fire – I’m about 5 chapters away from finishing book two in this trilogy. Meira is going to be so pissed off when she finds out about what happened in Winter. I know I’m supposed to LOVE Mather but really, Theron is WAY better. And for the record, Ceridwan>>>Meira...Ceridwan would have made a better lead character. The Summer king, Simon, is such a flop but I totally love his epic fails. I think deep down he is just wants to have fun and for everyone to be happy. Can’t fault him for that. His politics, well that’s another matter.
- Currently watching - just finished season one of Prison Break. AGGHHH!! Where has this show been all my life?! Awesome, awesome, awesome. Can’t wait for season two
- In the news – I really could care less about the HBO hack. If the hackers want to release shows, IMO there are far worse crimes out there. Frankly for the expense of cable and specialty tv I can understand why this is happening. However, if the hackers are actually releasing sensitive data and personal info (i.e. home addresses, phone #s of cast members) that is downright pathetic.
- Listening to – Accuradio: music from 1967…apparently that was a very good year. Accuradio claims it was the ‘summer of love’?? I thought that was 1969 but what do I know.
- Nice to see some soccer once again - Real Madrid and Man U - and some familiar faces (the Ramos, Marcello, Ronaldo, and, of course, J-Mo).
- I really, really, really need to start doing yoga again.
- Still waiting to win the lottery…